27.12.10

right now i am sitting at registration for winter conference (east) registering students from campuses all over eastern canada. it's so exciting see familiar faces and meeting new people. i can't wait to see what God has in store for each of us at this conference.

as i sit here, i remember how i wanted all distractions kept from me this week so that i could focus on God and what He wanted to say to me. it's so crazy that i have only been at this conference for 6 hours and the devil has placed distractions in my mind. it makes me realize how much i need God and how much i need to be filled with the Spirit on a moment by moment basis.

hopefully i will have time to update my blog this week and share what God has been teaching me. we'll see. i haven't been doing the greatest job since november but hopefully i will rectify that.


No comments:

Post a Comment