21.1.11

i miss my brothers. but i must admit that right now it's for selfish reasons. you see i have a party to go to. fun right? wrong. i'm not much of a party person...okay so i know what some of you are thinking so let me correct that. i'm not much of a party person when i don't know the people that are going to be at the party super well. and that's what it's going to be like tomorrow. on top of that, i have to dress up. and it's supposed to be freezing tomorrow. my legs are gonna die in a dress...

you are probably wondering what this has to do with my brothers. well me being a girl, i usually don't understand how my clothing might be negatively affecting a guy. this is where my brothers come in. you see when i am at home i ask them about my outfit - is it appropriate, is the top too low, if a girl that was not related to you was wearing this would it be problematic, etc. with them not being here i only have girls to ask those questions to. i know that doesn't seem like a problem but girls don't understand guy's struggles the way that guys do so a lot of the time they ok an outfit that shouldn't be okayed (if that makes any sense at all). and asking a guy friend is just too weird, and awkward.

i don't know what i am going to do. maybe i'll just stick to an outfit i already has my brotherly stamp of approval...

No comments:

Post a Comment