19.9.10

Well here i go again. My second blog. i realized i am not very good at this. Probably because i tend to blog in my head. Yep, that's right, i talk to myself. A lot. And sometimes in public. It's kinda embarrassing when i realize that's what i am doing. Thoughts that i would be able to blog tend to just stick in my head. i write, er think of, stories i would blog, how cool i would sound (or wish i could sound). Crazy, i know. But in all fairness i had to start somewhere, right? And that somewhere just happened to be in my head. Go figure.

You may be wondering about the name? To be honest, i got that name from a thesaurus. Yep, i wanted a synonym for rambling. Cause ultimately, that's probably what i am going to be doing. Rambling. But in case you are wondering, here's the actual definition:

"
to enlarge in discourse or writing; be copious in description or discussion"

Am i really going to be "enlarging in discourse or writing"? We shall see.

That's all for now. i must be off. Oh and for those of you that do know me, yes i know i didn't capitalize my "i". Think of it as me trying to be less of a perfectionist...as if that's even possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment